Terms and conditions
MIGRANODEARENA TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USERS
1.1 Introduction: The www.migranodearena.org website (hereinafter referred to as "migranodearena"), a project created by Fundación migranodearena, is an online platform of solidarity crowdfunding, pioneer in Spain, open to all non-profit organizations legally constituted and based in Spain (hereinafter, "NGO").
Migranodearena Foundation is a non-profit entity provided by N.I.F. No. G-64441819, and fiscally domiciled at Planella 12, 08017, Barcelona, and registered in the Register de Fundacions de la Generalitat de Catalunya number 2303. In migranodearena you can lead a solidarity challenge and raise funds as a group in favor of an NGO. A person or group of people creates a crowdfunding campaign in migranodeareana.org to support a charitable cause. The leader of the solidarity challenge shares the challenge with his family, friends, acquaintances, customers, employees, suppliers, partners and among all add grains of sand. Migranodearena is a tool that makes it easier for NGOs to raise funds in an innovative, secure way that promotes the involvement and mobilization of civil society.
Migranodearena aims to promote solidarity among citizens with the aim of improving the quality of life of groups benefiting from social causes. The social causes given in migranodearena, are charitable causes, which serve vulnerable groups, encourage research, seek a better education for society. Migranodearena will not be linked to any social cause with a political orientation marked and manifested in the mission of the entity. Migranodearena has an advisory committee that assesses the political neutrality of NGOs, and it will be the advisory committee that decides whether the NGO can be part of migranodearena.
migranodearena reserves the right to withdraw campaigns and causes from the platform in case they do not fit our purpose.
1.2 User definition: The use of migranodearena by individuals, non-profit organizations or companies, attributes the status of User (hereinafter, "the User") and implies acceptance of all terms included in these Terms of Service.
Migranodearena users are classified into 3 groups:
In addition, these three types of users can develop the following roles in migranodearena:
o Creator of solidarity challenge
o Donation in a charity box
o Creator of solidarity challenge
o Donation in a charity box
o Creator of solidarity challenge
o Donation in a charity box
o Donation recipient
1.3 Veracity of the data:
The data provided by Users must be truthful, accurate and not misleading. Users guarantee the veracity and accuracy of the data inserted by them. No User may impersonate a third party by registering.
Migranodearena reserves the right to unsubscribe from those Users suspected of being able to enter false, inaccurate or misleading data. Or those users who do not fulfill the purpose pursued by migranodearena. The services offered in migranodearena may be requested and / or contracted online by Users by using a user system and password provided by migranodearena that allows the unequivocal identification of them.
1.4 Acceptance of Conditions and Property Rights:
By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the User declares:
- You have read, understand and understand what is set out here.
- That assumes all the obligations here. Migranodearena reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, any modification or update of its contents and services; these Terms and Conditions, and, in general, of any elements that integrate the design and configuration of migranodearena. It is the User's responsibility to carefully read these Terms and Conditions each time he/she accesses migranodearena or its associated services.
Migranodearena is a mere intermediary between Users and NGOs receiving funds. Migranodearena is not responsible for the actions of the Users.
Migranodearena owns the intellectual property rights in images, texts, designs, animations or any other content or elements of migranodearena, or has the necessary permissions for its use and, therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation is prohibited.
a) Migranodearena.org a 5% percentage applies to organizations acting as a recipient of donations. migranodearena applies 5% on the total collected by the organization as well as any donations that may be derived from a platform-driven prize or matchfunding campaign. This percentage is reinvested in constant technological improvements of the platform and in the promotion and management of the platform.
b) There are bank fees that financial institutions apply to donations. Therefore, NGOs, when they receive transfers, receive the donation made less the bank fees applied by financial institutions. The bank costs are detailed below:
- POS cost: 0.09o + 0.45% of the donation amount for European private cards and 0.09 + 1.5% of the donation amount for the rest of the cards.
- PayPal: 2.9% on the amount of the donation
- Stripe (recurring donation): applies 1.2%+0.25 euros per successful transaction with Spanish/European card and 2.9% + 0.25 euros per successful transaction with international card and AMEX.
c) The creation of a solidarity challenge or the donation in a solidarity challenge does not entail any associated percentage.
1.6 Service we offer to migranodearena users:
Migranodearena is an easy and innovative way to help and engage with an NGO.
Migranodearena offers the following services to Users:
· Creation of solidarity challenges: in migranodearena solidarity challenges can be created with the aim of raising funds for an NGO. The User has access to their private profile page where they can monitor their solidarity challenges and interact with the donors of their challenge.
· User's public profilepage: each User has a public profile page where you can see the solidarity challenges led by that User.
· Donation: every user can make donations in solidarity challenges in favor of NGOs. Donations are made through secure online payment systems: bank POS, PayPal and monthly donation through Stripe.
· Transfer of funds to NGOs:monthly we transfer the funds raised to NGOs.
· Tax certificate: once a donation has been made, the User has access to the Tax Certificate of the same. The Tax Certificate, which must be used for tax relief from the income statement, can be consulted and downloaded in the private profile of each user. · Alerts to users: migranodearena has an automatic e-mailing service that sends alerts to Users in different cases: thanks for a donation, notice of donation in a solidarity challenge led by the User, etc.
· Personalized attention: migranodearena.org offers personalized attention to Users via email and/or phone. · Communication of solidaritychallenges: migranodearena can spread the solidarity challenges created on the platform with the aim of helping that challenge achieve as many donations as possible.
· Possibility to include rewards in your challenges. The challenge leader will be responsible for inventory control of rewards and sending them to donors. Rewards must be sent to the donor whether or not the target is reached. Donor shipping addresses will be provided to you from the migranodearena team.
· Possibility to make a donation in a "Solidarity Box"
1.7 Tax relief: Donations in migranodearena.org have tax benefits. Migranodearena reports that under the Patronage Act 49/2002,donations made in favour of entities benefiting from patronage activity will entitle them to make a deduction in the share of personal income tax on the donor.
Physical Persons- Amount to be deducted in the IRPF:
The first 150 euros of donation entitles them to an 80% deduction.
From 150 euros you are entitled to a deduction of at least 35%. And recurrent donors* are entitled to a 40% deduction.
Legal Persons – Amount to be deducted in the IS:
Companies are entitled to a deduction of 35% of their donations. Recurring donors* are entitled to a 40% deduction.
Donors residing in the Basque Country and Navarra can apply the deductions provided for in the Foral Standard.
(*) Recurring donors are those who in the previous 2 years have made donations in favour of the same entity for the amount equal to or greater, in each of them, than in the previous year.
· In order for us to inform the Tax Agency of the amount of your donations it is essential that you have provided us with your name, surname, ID or NIE, address and postal code when making the donation or in your private User profile. In the case of companies you need social reason, NIF, address and zip code.
· The Tax Certificate by donation is generated automatically at the time of donation, provided that the fields detailed above have been completed.
· The consultation and download of the Tax Donation Certificates can be done from the private profile of each User.
4. SPECIFIC MIGRANODEARENA TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR NGO IN THE ROLE OF GRANT RECIPIENT
Migranodearena aims to promote solidarity among citizens with the aim of improving the quality of life of groups benefiting from social causes. The social causes given in migranodearena, are charitable causes, which serve vulnerable groups, encourage research, seek a better education for society.... Migranodearena will not be linked to any social cause with a political orientation marked and manifested in the mission of the entity. Migranodearena has an advisory committee that assesses the political neutrality of NGOs, and it will be the advisory committee that decides whether the NGO can be part of migranodearena.
Migranodearena reserves the right to withdraw campaigns and causes from the platform in case they do not fit our purpose.
2. Services that migranodearena offers NGOs:
· Creating challenges or unlimited crowdfunding campaigns
· Accompaniment in the creation of a P2P storefront
· Communication assistance the NGO channels
· Possibility to raise funds through direct donation, recurring donations, crowdfunding campaigns or donations of Solidarity Boxes.
· Private profile of own NGO, self-managing and customizable
· NGO public profile
· Unlimited challenge creation
· Digital fundraising training
· Issuance of tax certificates
· Model 182 presentation
· Download donor data
· Possibility to consult and download reports on collection, challenges, donations and donors
· Access to reports with charts and statistics
· Communication support
· Training NGOs
· Personalized customer service
· Agreements with sporting events
· Incident resolution
· Rewards (the reward is sent by the campaign leader).
· Ticketing for NGO events
· Monthly transfer with funds raised through crowdfunding, direct donation, recurring donation or solidarity box.
· Donation inside a box and sending the box to the address indicated Migranodearena must keep registered NGOs informed of all changes and improvements that we implement and that are related to the tool. Migranodearena has an automatic e-mailing service that sends alerts to NGOs when a User creates a solidarity challenge and when they receive a donation in their favor.
3. Role of NGOs in migranodearena:
The Migranodearena Foundation makes a tool available to all organizations so that they receive donations so that they can finance their projects.
Registered NGOs should, as far as possible, make known and promote the use of migranodearena.org through their communication channels: web, newsletter, social networks or other channels.
The NGO should provide The Migranodearena Foundation with the information necessary for the proper development of the service.
4. Use of name and logo:
NGOs and Fundación migranodarena may use their respective logos in any communication and dissemination action that is strictly related to migranodearena.
5. Percentage applying migranodearena:
Migranodearena.org applies a 5% percentage to NGOs acting as a recipient of donations. Migranodearena applies 5% on the total collected by the NGO. This percentage is reinvested in constant technological improvements of the platform and in the promotion and management of the platform.
In the case of solidarity boxes, from the donation of the box, there is a part that goes to the NGO that represents between 88% and 70% depending on the box. The remaining percentage is intended to cover the cost of the cash, the management of migranodearena and the bank costs. The shipping cost is separate.
What exactly do we invest in the % of migranodearena?
· Promotion and management of the platform
· Constant technological improvement of the platform
· Human resources aimed at personalized attention to users: question resolution, tips to raise more funds, management of tax certificates, monitoring of challenges, etc.
· Managing large fundraising campaigns on our platform:
· Top sporting events such as the Zurich Marató de Barcelona
· Humanitarian emergencies
· #GivingTuesday: a day to give
· Communication and dissemination of challenges and solidarity initiatives of migranodearena
· Search for strategic alliances with companies that support migranodearena
· Implementation of a business acquisition strategy to develop their CSR in line with solidarity crowdfunding
· Organizing and developing regular training sessions for NGOs, users and challenge leaders to maximize fundraising
· Making monthly transfers to NGOs with all funds raised during the month
6. migranodearena.org Bank Fees:
Bank fees are those corresponding to the financial costs that result from the donation and that apply directly to all donations:
· POS cost: 0.09o + 0.45% of the donation amount for European private cards and 0.09 + 1.5% of the donation amount for the rest of the cards.
· PayPal: 2.9% on the amount of the donation
· Stripe (monthly donation): applies 1.2%+0.25 euros per successful transaction with Spanish/European card and 2.9% + 0.25 euros per successful transaction with international card and AMEX.
These costs are subject to changes that will be given by the conditions that financial institutions or PayPal apply to donations made in migranodearena.
7. Transfer of funds to NGOs: Migranodearena undertakes to transfer to NGOs the amount collected monthly. The total collected by each NGO will be deducted the financial commissions associated with the donations (payment gateway cost or PayPal) and the percentage of migranodearena.org. The month closes on the last day of each month at 24:00h and. after the economic close, transfers are made during the 15 working days after the closing date.
In the case of Solidarity Funds, the exchanged boxes will be transferred each month in favour of the NGO during the current month, a closure will be made at the end of the month, and in the first 10 days of the following month, the corresponding bank transfer will be made.
In case of differences between the donated amounts that appear on the page of the POS/ Pay Pal or Stripe and those listed in migranodearena.org,the amounts appearing in the bank shall prevail and be taken as official.
5. OTHER GENERAL ASPECTS OF THE USE OF MIGRANODEARENA
a. Error making a donation:
In the event that a person makes an error when making the donation (for example: choosing the unwanted NGO, typing the figure incorrectly...) and requesting the return of the money, they will be asked: request the return in writing and justify by bank proof that he has made such donation. If the error is verified, the credited amount will be refunded. The maximum period for making a claim to return a donation is one month from the date of donation.
b. Proper use of the Website:
By using migranodearena the User undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and / or contents of migranodearena and not to use them to carry out illegal or criminal activities, that violate the rights of third parties and / or that violate the regulation on intellectual and industrial property, or any other rules of the applicable legal order.
The User undertakes not to introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a political, racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, apology of terrorism or that violate human rights.
The User has an obligation to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful software. Migranodearena is not responsible for damage to the software and computer equipment of Users or third parties during the use of the services offered in migranodearena.
Migranodearena is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the User that cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the migranodearena service during the provision of the same or prior.
Migranodearena offers NGO assistance to raise funds through migranodearena If the User has doubts at the time of creating a challenge, he can contact migranodearena via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If an NGO has doubts at the time of registration, it can use the same communication channel.
Migranodearena rejects the responsibility arising from the misuse of the contents and reserves the right to update them whenever you want, to delete, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or definitively.
Migranodearena assumes no responsibility for the information contained in third-party websites that can be accessed by links or search engines of the Migranodearena Websites. The presence of links on the Migranodearena Websites is for informational purposes only and in no case implies suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them.
Therefore, the User must confirm that the published information is accurate and complete before making any decisions related to any service or content described in migranodearena.
In relation to the data to which Fundación migranodearena has access in connection with the provision of the services, it undertakes to allocate the data only to the provision of these services and, consequently, not to use or apply them in any way that exceeds that purpose.
Migranodearena Foundation may transfer the personal data of donors who notify the NGOs that benefit from such donation.
In the event that a challenge has rewards, donor data must be handed over to the challenge leader so that they can manage the sending of rewards to their donors.
Advertising or sponsored content is hosted on the website. Advertisers or sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with applicable laws. migranodearena will not be responsible for any errors, inaccuracies or irregularities that may contain the advertising content or the sponsors.