Migranodearena.org assumes no responsibility for the external links that, if applicable, could be included in the portal, since it has no control over them, so the User accesses under his sole responsibility the content and the conditions of use that govern them.
- Typology, purpose and operation of Cookies in migranodearena.org
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The latter expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, for the User to remain identified on the Website Services or when they are manually deleted).
- Registration cookies: Registration Cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened his/her session, and are used to identify you on the Services for the following purposes:
- Analytical cookies: each time a User visits a Service, a tool from an external provider (specifically Google Analytics) generates an analytical cookie on the User's computer. This Cookie that is only generated on the visit, will serve in future visits to this website to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identification of browsing Users through the Cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited and therefore most attractive content to Users
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
- How to disable Cookies in the main browsers?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the settings of Cookies. These settings are usually found in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser. You can also set up your browser or email manager, as well as install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs from downloading when you open an email.
We offer guidance on the steps to access the cookie settings menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
- What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services will be disabled, such as remaining identified and receiving information addressed to your location.
Migranodearena.org may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative, regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically. When there are significant changes to this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the website or via email to registered users.